Old 11-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #344
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
By the way the "defense" sliders. Are those defense against it or defense general? So it effects me or my defense towards "jumping shot contact frequency" or "driving shot"? Sorry I'm just trying to understand the sliders.
That's a tough one to answer. I've heard from some that the CPU Defense sliders affect how the CPU defense plays, but I've heard from others that the CPU Defense sliders affect how the User defense plays.

I haven't had any time to play the last few days, but once the family leaves I'll try to figure this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achieveduser
I also second this.

For the first time actually, I had to make defensive adjustments as if I was playing my friends in my recent games. Such as putting double team on players getting hot or super star players cuz there is always somebody like that you must put a stop in order to win. Not just my offense but defense strategy actually matters... I really like this.

By the way EM, I'm also on PC and probably I won't come in here until the PC patch drops in March or April. Hahaha. I guess your new set will be ready by then. Good luck!

Well, do you think you can do the last update for the pre-patch edition? (as per my suggestion in the earlier post) hahaha this slider sets gotta last me next 5 month!!!
Glad to hear that you guys are having to adjust against the CPU!

As for updates on the Pre-Patch version of my sliders, there's no need to worry. The patch won't drop for another two weeks, and I expect to have all of the remaining issues ironed out by then