View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:42 AM   #1023
Weewam
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Wiz, do me a favor and take this to the lab for a couple of games, and see if your results are similar to mine. I've been trying to find a semblance of working order for auto subs, and it starts with fatigue. Bottom line is that a higher fatigue setting will drain a player's stamina more quickly, and it seems obvious that autosubs are tied to stamina. In the past I've played with fatigue set at 70 or 75, but recent research I've done shows a lot of people prefer it at 65, I guess to offset a higher injury rate. Anyway, if you plug in 65 for fatigue, scaling upwards by 5 for testing, and set your autosubs as follows, you should see autosubs working more effectively. Keep in mind that what I've seen from autosubs is that it's tied directly to an individual player's stamina rating, so if your player has a higher or lower stamina, you have to adjust accordingly. For the simplicity of the test, I'm only going to recommend RB and WR, and assume a stamina rating of 95.
RB sub in: 92
RB sub out: 83
WR sub in: 90
WR sub out: 81

WR is a bit lower because you play more of them, and usually when you get down to your third or fourth WR, their stamina starts to drop. Having a lower sub out will keep them in longer. If you don't see results at 65 fatigue, bump it up to 70, but I wouldn't go higher than 75. The other thing to keep in mind is when players are more tired, they get injured more often, so to counter that, we might have to bump injury up to 55 or 60.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on autosubs, and I have seen them work for the most part, on my team anyways. I don't know what CPU autosubs are set at, but they don't sub out quite as often. My team definitely does though. Couple this with smart manual substitutions, ie plugging your power back in for short yardage situations, and you should see an end result of about 20-25 carries for your main back, and up to 10 carries for your second back, as well as a solid rotation to keep your WRs fresh.