View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #2875
Sharingan 19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

2 notes: starting my 4th season.

1) WOW!
After winning Super Bowl I stepped up to full blue sliders from my "purple" set from last year. At the same time I input the newest changes for the pass reaction slider. It's like a while new game! It plays much faster, almost like I changed the game speed. Strangely this actually makes things easier on offense despite dropping an acc from 20 to 14 and the increases to cpu defense. Defense however is another story, with cpu acc at 80 they are rarely off target and pass reaction is too low to make many plays on the ball after its thrown. I'm happy to report however that the LB is no longer useless, and the cpu fumbles (especially scrambling qb' s ) are more realistic.

Also, there are new animations that never appeared in previous seasons, mostly tackles but some jukes and others as well!

2) I spent a good couple hours playing broker in the off season to enhance league competitiveness. It took me 39 trades, but I got T.Tebow on the jaguars (where he should have gone last season in real life, if he were smart). M13 really captured the stupidity/idiosyncrasies of certain franchises. The jags wouldn't trade their 2nd year qb (84ovr) for Tebow (84ovr) plus the 7th and 12th overall pick. They also rejected several trades for better and younger players with smaller cap hits. The raiders weren't interested in anything but speed players. After Brady retired, the pats had a fire sale and tracked up like 17 draft picks. Just some interesting notes.

Can't wait to see how the rest of the pre season plays out with the new sliders.

Last edited by Sharingan 19; 11-23-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove