View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #1035
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
Wiz, so is the fear of breaking the '75 barrier' for user that the CPU reverts back to all pro and is dumbed down? Or what?

Waddup Chili?

Nah man, nothing like that....

The way to look at it is this way..... If your sub-sliders on the HUM side only are over 75, but YOUR OVERALL slider totals on the HUM side are under 345, you will be in what is called CUSTOM mode.... Technically it still is All-Madden by the way that the kick meter moves, but the A.I. is certainly a lot more "lax and lazy" providing Madden Vets like myself, "gimmies" or "cookies" that are easy to take advantage of....

If I had to rate the competitiveness of the [CUSTOM over "75" but below "345" sub-sliders for HUM] I would say that they are harder than CPU A.I. is harder than ALL-PRO, but not as cut throat as TRUE ALL-MADDEN.... Let's say they are 75% of TRUE ALL-MADDEN....

This is why I have spent well over a month working with tuning HUM sub-sliders at 75 or below.... The CPU A.I. is ALOT more competitive and the way that M13 plays is MORE REALISTIC to what you see in the NFL on Sunday's regarding strategy....

I have a CUSTOM set that I have NOT BUSTED out yet, that is a ton of fun, but psychologically, I know that I am not playing against the best that the M13 A.I. has to offer....

Also, regarding "re-starting" you franchise, YOU DO KNOW that you can start a new franchise and M13 will not erase you old franchise in offline CCM right? I presently have 32 CCM franchises saved in my PS3... What I do is write down the file name for each in my notebook, that way I know which one's to load....For my lab, this is critical because the sliders NEED TO WORK with all 32 NFL teams, not just my favorite team... Just food for thought...

Look forward to your comments and responses...

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-23-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove