View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #1038
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
And could you provide some insight into your penalty sliders?

I've heard having clipping, punt catch interference, rough kicker at 33 improves gameplay,

What does rough passer at 33 do?

ChiliWilly:

The Clipping, PuntCatInt and RghKick slider specialty is not really my cup of tea, but my lab results did provide measurable differences between where they are at now vs. leaving them at default or cranking them up to 99 or 100....

I would not recommend moving roughing the passer to 33, since this slider has everything to do with "Goodell's NFL" which is to demonize teeing-off on the QB and playing "Ray Nagurzki style of football".... If you watch enough NFL games, you will notice that "roughing the passer" is now a common penalty thrown just like holding or false start, that YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN even a decade ago... Sooo, to maintain realism, you should have it set at 51-54, so that this penalty will get called during gameplay.... I typically get flagged for one of these every game, and when I play against a very aggressive blitzing "D" will typically benefit from one of these penalties as well....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 11-23-2012 at 02:42 PM.