Old 11-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #1044
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjar
My actual problem is not my pass or running plays but the cpu's
they can't get an outside run without losing yards or the QB have a 40% completion or 85% which is a concern when i'm playing a QB that usually have a 60-65% completion. I end up with Qb's with under 200 yard game against a team they should have an easy 300+ or they rack up almost 400 when they should have trouble to reach the 200 ( example : Cassel against a Ravens defense) or RB with 16 yards on 15 carries or 200+ with the same number of carries. I shouldn't be stopping Ray Rice to a 15/30 with the Chiefs nor can I put up 245 yards in 12 carries with Jamal Charles against the Ravens...

Tried both sets with the penalty sliders, tried to swtich the offense and defensive playbooks and I always end up with that same problem..i'm missing something, there's a problem with my playstyle that I can't put my finger on it to know if i'm rather too brilliant to know what the cpu is going to do or my luck is just sky high for the past week.

The bad points I keep seeing that I need to find a solution for are those...
*too many picks on both sides
* too many sacks
* Qb wait 3 seconds+ before throwing the ball maybe on a 40% basis
* outside runs are 95% of the time a lost of yard play
* Cpu problem to get a touchdown in the red zone...more than 50% end up in FG
* Too many holding calls on punt/kick return
* That's not a problem but i'm thinking it's a game problem but did you guys noticed that when the Qb getting hit he often lose the ball without having the arm moving forward and the ref's always call it incomplete pass instead of a fumble...?? I see that play maybe 3-4 times per game minimum

Oooooh.... OK.... Got it

One question.... Which set do you prefer?

I am in the lab all week, so I WILL ADDRESS your areas of concern if you are using the HOLY GRAIL sliders.... If you are using SUICIDE, then I probably will not get to those any time soon, since I want to perfect HOLY GRAIL sliders first....

I appreciate every criticism and thought of concern you have shared, it is what make the lab work....

Gimmie some time, let me see what I can figure out in the lab, or what "gameplay tips" I can provide you to improve your experience!

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.