View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #1051
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cleanest Genius
Wiz, when you say you stunt your linemen and send your LBs on loop blitzes, do you mean on the plays you choose? Or do you audible presnap?

Also, I usually control the LBs or Safeties but I've started controlling my linemen and it seems like everytime I try a move around my blocker, I end up on the ground. Only time I'm able to break loose from a block is when I just move my LS all the way to the left/right. I have yet to see my linemen beat a blocker with a swim/spin/rip/bull rush.
The loop blitzes, stunts that I choose, I choose pre-play or have them saved as one of my audibles... Regarding the BREAK TACKLE moves that you are trying to perform with the left stick, the issue is that the block shedding slider is much too low for the HUM sliders to pull it off.... You would need to move the HUM BRK TKL slider to at least 50 to start to get the animations that you desire.... However by doing this, you ONLY leave 25 units for RUN REAC slider and TKL slider.... Depending on how you split up the remaining units in this sub-slider, it could affect runs to the outside, and tackling.... Just sayin'....

Stay tuned as I try to address CPU and HUM outside rushing.... I may just deal with your conundrum as well...

Wiz out...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove