View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:51 AM   #1055
The Cleanest Genius
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
The loop blitzes, stunts that I choose, I choose pre-play or have them saved as one of my audibles... Regarding the BREAK TACKLE moves that you are trying to perform with the left stick, the issue is that the block shedding slider is much too low for the HUM sliders to pull it off.... You would need to move the HUM BRK TKL slider to at least 50 to start to get the animations that you desire.... However by doing this, you ONLY leave 25 units for RUN REAC slider and TKL slider.... Depending on how you split up the remaining units in this sub-slider, it could affect runs to the outside, and tackling.... Just sayin'....

Stay tuned as I try to address CPU and HUM outside rushing.... I may just deal with your conundrum as well...

Wiz out...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
When you say break tackle, do you mean block shedding? I will give your Holy Grail sliders a shot right now and come back with some more input (if I'm not too frustrated lol)

Also, I appreciate your help but there's no need to put my issues into consideration when tuning your sliders as I am sure that most people who use your sliders are far more skilled than I am. Example, the CPU has no issue with running, let alone to the outside, vs me.
Advertisements - Register to remove