Old 11-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #2908
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondog
-I ended up lowering the user accuracy but also lowering the cpu pass reaction. That has worked pretty well for me.

-However, I still feel confused as to how to use the left stick, because a lot of the time I don't want the ball to be thrown in any specific direction. I find it very difficult to get the ball where I want it. Maybe this is realistic with a young inaccurate QB though.

- I currently have CPU QBA at 10, CPU pass block at 85, and user pass reaction/pass rush at 13/0 respectively. I'm finding this to be more realistic based on the games that I've played. When I was using your blue set, the QB's would go like 27/32 but only throw for 200 yards.

- I am having one major problem. I'm finding running way too easy. I have user run blocking at 0 and Defense rush reaction/break block at 100 and I still break off an absurdly high number of long runs with CJ. The only thing I can think of to do is up the speed threshold. I just upped that to 30 today, but I'm afraid that this will mess up a bunch of stuff. Tackle/Break tackle wouldn't really have an effect because I'm untouched on most of my long runs.

I also was wondering, is your main goal merely to have challenging games or are you obsessed like I am about having incredibly realistic statistics that mirror reflect team's abilities as well?

Thanks for the advice though, I'm really trying to get a set together so that my games play out realistically.
Yeah finding out the pass reaction was backwards really made things more competitive for me. I'm also glad I don't have to have the CPUs INTs super high anymore..

You have to go into practice and figure out all the angles you are suppose to use to place certain throws. It's the only way. It's kind of hard for me to explain it without being there to show you..

The CPU is actually able to throw the ball on you with there accuracy at 10? You really need to raise the USER pass reaction way higher if you want the CPU to get some passes down the field on you.. The pass reaction that low is making the coverage to tight.. I'm telling you I get a decent amount of deep balls thrown on me here and there with the black set..

As far as the running go if you are using any 2WR twin plays and running to the outside where there are no WRs there is nothing that can be done about that. It's broken. Ever since EA decided to disguise what the defense is in by making the CB follow the WR to the other side of the field no matter if they are in zone or man has made it easy to break it to the out side on those plays. In real life when a team is in zone the CB will stay on his side of the field no matter what. I don't run those plays. I consider it an exploit now.. Regular run plays to the outside with a WR blocking out there is not easy at all. But the tackling slider does have a bigger affect then you think. It actually helps there pursuit angles. So you should try raising that up some just to see how it plays out..

My goal is to have challenging game with realistic results as for as stats goes.. I like to give it that any giving sunday feel because good teams don't always beat bad teams. Alot of guys get too caught up in trying to make it to where a good team should always beat a bad team no matter what when it's not like that in real life. There's upsets almost every week.. I also create them to match my skill level on the game.. Everybody skill level isn't the same. I'm pretty much good at every aspect of the game besides playing on the Dline..