Old 11-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #2950
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
I'm having pretty good games on default All-Madden. The only things I'd like to see improvement on are:

Human Pass Rush: They just pitty-pat unless I'm controlling my left DE vs the cpu RT. Is there any way to get some pressure, pass rush moves, etc. without opening the floodgates and getting too many sacks?

Human Run Reaction: Mainly on outside runs my linebackers don't make plays. They don't flow to the ball very well at all. Again, I don't want to shut down every run like on All-Pro but, I don't want a ton of 20 plus yard gains against me either.

With all of these formulas and backwards sliders these are really the only things I'd like to change. If I bump up these two sliders will I revert the game to All-Pro? Do these sliders work properly? Should I move them up or down? It's so bizarre. I move sliders and all of the sudden now the kicking meter is slower so I think it's reverting to All-Pro. Again, all I'm attempting to do is make minor adjustments from All-Madden.
On All-Madden is hard to get a legit push up front with the pass rush.You'll definitely open up the floodgates for a bunch of sacks by moving things around too much..

I really can't tell you which way to go. I keep all of my categories at 75 and under.. Post your sliders for me and maybe I can give you some suggestions..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-26-2012 at 01:21 PM.