View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:22 AM   #16
UH53
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA should really consider the possibility that this might be the last NCAA game and go for broke!!
Here are a few suggestions that, IMO, would make the game stand out for years to come.

1) Continue to build upon the uniform store by integrating Teambuilder into the model! EA usually comes up with good ideas and then goes half assed in their approach. Teambuilder... Good idea that hasn't truly been updated since it's inception. If they gave users the ability to integrate Teambuilder creations with say Nike, Adidas, and Under Armor templates for uniforms it would give the users a feel of the game being personal.... Especially when it comes to their favorite team! Just having a Uniform Store and waiting months for you to create or not create is absolutely stupid!

2) They should also think about the game lasting more than just the season by making it fully editable! Let's say this is the last NCAA football game that EA can create.... If they gave customers the ability to purchase updates through out the year i.e. uniform updates like you started to create or additional stadiums for non-conference match-ups or updated bowl games, the game would stay relevant for years to come and would always keep them in play. It would also probably give them respect that they've lost! From conference realignments to playoff modifications, the game shouldn't be a one trick pony! I wish they'd get ahead of the curve instead of reacting late and striking out! Users should feel connected to this game like no other.... They shouldn't keep their fingers crossed hoping that you'll get it right next year. After NCAA 11 I thought they may've figured that out but I was wrong!

3) Finally, they need to take the time to truly sit down and look at what they're creating! Why is it that everybody in these communities who watches college football seems to know more about the game and what's in it than they do? Copy and paste! I know that sounds simple and it's more technical than that when it comes to creating a game but the message is simple. If they see it in the game "Copy" and "Paste"! From equipment, player appearances, field degradation, gameplay (physics), and atmosphere.... Copy and paste!