View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
razorkaos
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

OVR: 0
great article. FM is so addictive that you will be playing it even when you are not in front of the pc. i play this since Championship Manager 01-02, and man, this series really deserves more media. well, let me focus on helping newcomers. first of all, pick a big team, like Madrid or Bayern Munich. some will say its easier to play with these teams, and in fact it is, but responsability is a factor, and you have to give your best to stay on the top. sometimes, finishing the season in third place will be enough for you to be fired. but believe me, its relatively easier than start with, lets say, Accrington Stanley.

Know your players and their roles. again, it becomes easier when you play with a big team, cause you probably know the players. But keep in mind that substitutes, reserves and the young team is also important.

Its always best to have a balanced group than a great starting 11. injuries and suspensions can ruin a season of a team that lacks good substitutes.

Search for young talents. if FM is still the same, look for 16 years old players in Belgium, Chile, Brazil, Bulgaria, Senegal, Ghana and Germany. 16 years old up to 19 years old. older than this, and they probably are busts or future stars you will not have money to buy.