Old 11-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #842
tetoleetd
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by canigia
Hey guys, anyone find the pre- patch sliders extremely hard? I am currently 2-7 last 9 games with these in my association and man its really hard to take the win.I had future's pro sliders before, was 7-0, but it was too easy. I am seasoned, play the game since 2K4 I never faced such a challenge in a basketball vgame. I try to slow down the tempo, run plays, play focused d, tweak defensive settings, I am contesting shots no matter what I do the ai will destroy me in offense. I'm constantly chasing a 10-15 game lead.

Stats wise these sliders are perfect. But the overall experience is frustrating. Any ideas? How do you guys play with these sliders? Are these 'bring your A game' sliders? Sometimes I get the feeling everything is scripted no matter the sliders...
i play with the magic using these sliders and i lose a lot of close games. but the magic are one of the worst teams on the game without a true scorer sooo. the only gripe i really have with these sliders is its too hard to beat your man off the dribble. other than that i think its plays very smoothly.