Old 11-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #141
Knight165
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Top Five Wishes for MLB 13: The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by danerik
Would be great if they could launch a MLB The Show Vintage/Retro series dedicated to a specific year . I guess because of the amount of data it would have to be on a separate game ( wouldn't mind buying both ) .
1969 would be a great year to start with , the first season of the Montreal Expos at Jarry Park , San Diego and Seattle Pilots , the year of the Miracle Mets too ! Would be so nice to play an entire season of the 1969 Expos .
It would take a certain amount of research to create rosters , uniforms , stadiums ( everything can be found online now ) but it would make a fantastic game experience .

We can't do anything about the stadiums or uniforms...other than what is included in the game already, but as for historical rosters....I don't know if you're aware, but there is a pretty good community of roster makers here...
...http://www.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show-rosters/
Unfortunately, we also cannot do anything about league structure either*(and I doubt we get it for '13 quite frankly)....but it's a great effort and historical sets are a GREAT way to keep The Show fresh throughout the year!

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove