JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1.2

JW55 HOF V1.2 *** 11/29

NOTES:
- OP updated
- Good USER USER set, as well as USER CPU.
- CPU will still try and get into the paint, if you give any openings (OnBall D slightly raised in order to counter the CPU 'cheese')
- CPU tendencies are raised to get them to be aggressive in shooting the ball (I hate seeing someone wide open just stand there and then dribble off)
- CPU will double if someone is torching them (watch out, bad passes if you wait to long on the double WILL happen)
- CPU will still do some questionable things, nothing can be done, its a game and unfortunately I do not work for 2k so I can't change somethings.
- CPU rotation on defense is alot better (bad awr players will still make mistakes)
- Coaching changes during the game are a must (especially the coaching profile, change off rebs, fastbreaks, help d, def press WHEN needed, not making these adjustments when you are getting beat in that area is your fault no one elses)
- If CPU is pushing hard on you, lower Crash Board slider way down (like single digits), if you are still not getting back, manually do it.
- If CPU is dominated Orebs, lower fastbreak slider to 0, next adjustment is to manually box out with LT immediately after a shot goes up.
- CPU will make an errant passes, if you'd like more, lower pass acc 1 click.

Spoiler

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 12-01-2012 at 10:18 PM.