Old 11-30-2012, 10:49 PM   #76
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanmein
@JW55, user/cpu or cpu/user??? bro still haven't faced any injury yet. how to make injury happened as often as possible? bro now ur setting is based on BED roster or official roster? i still sticking with official roster. this times ur slider are getting slightly unrealistic than previous sliders. CPU vs CPU only PG the 1 who do the shooting, getting harder to dribble inside the paint, always shoot at last min clock like trying to beat the clock. less lay up, dunk & alley oops.
Official Roster based still, the previous person was using BED roster and I was helping him out, that is all.

I did up the defense overall in v1.2, I did this as I was seeing way, way too many games in the 110-120s. While this does happen in real life, it is not the norm and so I want to give both the offense and the defense the abilities to make plays. If your lazy on defense, a CPU PG will eat you up. Clog the paint, don't let them get inside. You can also eat up the CPU as well, through plays, PnRs, etc. Don't settle for long jumpers, get into the paint.

In order to go back to v1.1.5, all you would need to do is lower HUM/CPU DAWR to 50 (-2) and OnBall D to 50 (-2).

For the Tendencies, v1.1.5 was;
Spoiler