Old 12-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #1091
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by acermina
Gonna move this over to your thread. I am not stalking you! Haha

Wiz, I've been waiting breathlessly for your new set to see if you have come up with anything for the return game!

Any clues or stuff you have seen in testing?

Am I right to drop Kick Interference and Roughing Kicker down to 54 from 100? Am I on the right track or will that mess up what I feel is a damn good set already? My #1 goal is to maintain the challenge that I now have without sucking the life out of the CPU offense. I don't think dropping kick interference and roughing will affect the offensive side of the ball (or at least I hope not!)

I can tell you that I have tried to crack the AUTO-SUBS, and I think I got them to finally work properly.... Still can't confirm this with certainty, but the data seems to support that I have solved it and from what I can tell, a lot of tuners in this OP will certainly be adopting my solution, I assume...

There are a lot more goodies in store, basically I have done a complete overhaul of my thinking and approach to the slider tuning, and it has paid off in spades... Cannot achieve the true realism that I hoped for, but what I am settling for, is not bad....

Hope to have them out by Xmas....Peace...

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove