View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #88
JasonWilliams55
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JW55 Hall of Fame OA Slider Set V1

Thanks for the feedback, I'm seeing similar things, been trying to narrow down these CPU tendency sliders. A custom roster completely edited would be ideal but I ain't got the time for that. I'll dig into some of these rosters sometime and bury out a Assoc set.

Yeah sometimes the CPU forces inside, could always slightly lower inside tends.

I've found that having the shot tend sliders above 60 really get some shots out, meaning that if they are open they are looking. I like it, keeps you playing defense, just earlier I was playing Thunder (me) vs Kings, I won 113-98, but Aaron Brooks, my lord, 9-12 5-6(3pts), was clutch city. He hit some gangster *** shots, pull up transition 3, shot clock buzzer, half court shot. Just balling, Reke got locked, Cousins played okay. Overall it was tight in the 1st half, 2nd we pulled away. Their bigs killed the glass, expected that, I'll get some stats tomorrow.

With that side story, if you want less 'jacking' lower the tends down a few clicks.

On players that get hot, gotta double every time, timeouts, let someone else score. But yes, when the CPU gets going, they GET GOING. Its gonna happen, 2k programmed it this way, you can't get rid of these things happening, I don't mind it as players can go off in the NBA on any night, so I just roll with it.