Old 12-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #28
Old School SD Fan
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: In Game Attribute Changes - CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Raider
A player's listed scheme is not always what he rates highest at, and I hope they fix this in M14.

Use schemes that fit your personal preferences, and find players that fit your style of play.

Since nobody mentioned it in the last three pages, I guess I am one of the few people that spend player XP on improving Consistency.

Bringing up Consistency is worth not seeing a player play 5-10 points below his normal OVR sometimes.

I usually buy the first level when a player is 80 OVR, level 2 at 85, level 3 at 90, and level 4 at 95.

Thus far, I have found only rare exceptions that changing the player styles under schemes to match your starter's styles did not raise the overall. I will say though, the 2nd player listings did not seem to work, in other words the 2nd RB did not respond to the 2nd RB setting but the first, same with WR's.

In those cases, you are probably better in most cases recruiting to existing style settings unless you are drafting or signing a new starter. In that case I say select best available and change the setting.