View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #953
maltliquor23
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwer23
i just tried this sliders, because i couldn't make my own good enough, and i just cant play defense, my rteam sucks so bad at it, raptors just scored 69points on me in half, last 3 games with this sliders, my opponent averages 110 points, and i am not noob, i play nba for years, i made perfect sliders for me in 2k12 and 2k11, but now i cant, i actually played 2 great realistic games with my sliders , but then next 3 were awful, does it have something to do with how tierd team si, weekly trainings, and how often to put that trainings, use intense defense training, and it didnt help...
Zwer, I had been seeing the same issues. I know alot of players are using OS rosters to help with compensation for the default flaws. I have been using Eccentrics coach profile edits, 2ks opening nite rosters (for my association) and a mix of MKs two slider sets with the shot stick timing instead of real player percentage. I have had great realistic games. Teams that usually run the floor or put up big numbers will continue to do so. ie Golden State, Miami etc. Teams that play slow pace and strong D will play to their style.Teams that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat (see Cleveland) will build homes with their bricks. I am not seeing extremely high shooting percentages for user or CPU high 30s to high 40s with the occasional variation and usually in the middle of those numbers for an average. Turnovers have been realistic number wise but some wonky things can happen. If you are seeing a ton of PIP due to drives to the hoop and are not using any of the community rosters with the slider set, give one of those a shot or try eccentrics coach profile edits. I was having the same issues first with ANY slider set and then exclusively with the profile edits. When i combined the two best game of basketball i have played.

MK will usually give some advice on where to go with the problems you have and he is always working to get his sets to perfection. Everyones skills are a little different and some issues can be as simple as 1 slider notch to fix the issues. Hope you can get the issues narrowed down.