View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #2
canesfins
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Best NCAA Moments

I kind of had one today playing online. So i play this guy we have similar both good records. I was Georgia he was USC. I hated his play style, kept using money plays on offense and all kinds of weird plays that you could classify as "cheese" It was a tight game and I was getting pretty annoyed with this guy lol. I was up by 7 and he ended up driving down the field scoring a TD to tie the game up with about 10 seconds left. Ok no problem time to go into overtime. He gets the ball first and scores a touchdown. My turn on offense. Ran a couple good plays but then toke a big sack. It's now 4th and 13 this is the ball game. I snap the ball drop back with Aaron Murray and throw it to a receiver going down the middle running a slant. Right when i threw it it looked like it might be picked off. Somehow it gets into my receivers hands but he still has to gain around 5-7 yards with 3-4 USC defenders around him, He breaks one tackle! goes into the long break tackle animation and then bulldozes his way for a couple extra more yards into the endzone! Now all i need to do is kick an extra point to tie the game and go into 2nd overtime, But I play to win the game and take the risk to go for 2! I pick my passing play and get my receiver to win the game 25-24. Felt great.