Old 12-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #3213
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastitocalon
I use my MLB (Steven Tulloch, 90 ovr) almost exclusively. I get solid contact on them they just do this spin move off of me after contact. I tried using my FS (Louis Delmas) and bring him up into the box and the same thing would happen.

It isn't that they are breaking them in giant holes, they are being hit near the line of scrimmage and just overpowering my tacklers. This isn't a problem when there is more than one defender bringing them down but I play a pretty conservative 4-3, closer to a Tampa 2 really so I don't really have an opportunity to shove a ton of guys into the box. It also seems like my D-Line ( one of the best in football ) isn't making the impact that they should be, the runners are constantly getting to the second level where Suh and Fairley should be causing a ruckus on a decent amount of plays.

When you made and tweak these settings, what team do you use? I would like to try a game with that team to see how I fare.
Well I use my black sliders and I don't get that many yards dropped on me per game. D.Martin went beast mode on me early in the season but he was the only one who dropped 200 on me. The rest of the games have been ok. I am very aggressive on defense. If I feel like the CPU is running I'm crashing in with a 5 or 6 man blitz.. There no way I'm calling zone if I think they are going to run.. On the black set the CPU does break a few too many tackles sometimes but it shouldn't be like that on the green with both the CPUs breaktackles and USER tackling at 40... Most of the guys using my green set aren't having trouble stopping the run. They usually end up bumping the CPUs rushing to the red set.. Like I said if you feel like your Dline should be making more of an impact lower there runblocking so your guys can get off the block better. I really don't believe it's fair to lower there breaktackles below what the USER tackling is but if you feel like they are breaking too many tackles lower there breaktackles to 35..