View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
Rumplebeanskin
Rookie

Rumplebeanskin's Arena

OVR: 0
Ideas Needed - Want to get back into Madden 13

I currently just can't get any desire to stick Madden 13 back in my Xbox. I played 4 years of a SS with the Packers, and won a SB. I then retired my SS and became head coach of the Cowboys, and lost in the SB in season 5.

I'm struggling to get any ideas for what I want to do to get back into Madden. I'm happy to go down the SS route of CCM again, even though I struggle with the lack of immersion in the mode. There's no conversation from your coach, no feedback, no goals, no anything really, just game after game. The lack of injuries is pretty weak as well, it's hard to even be down a depth chart as you rarely see the field and nobody ever goes down injured!

Does anyone have any ideas for good combinations of:

Player height/weight
Player position (WR/CB etc)
Player position type (man to man, possession etc)
Team
Draft position (high, late, undrafted)

The supersim when you play on one side of the ball always seems a bit wacky when you're off the pitch, but I can get over that still I think. I've played MLB on previous Maddens and that wasn't bad, and I've already done a few years at SS. I'd even blast out coach mode if something grabbed my attention.

Any ideas welcome, I'm just not sure what I could go for that would draw me back in.
Advertisements - Register to remove