View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #8
StLHokie
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best NCAA Moments

My best moments have all come against playing friends. Some of them are from this years game, others from past games.

Game1: Think this was in NCAA 11, I was Oregon and he was Boise State. Score is like 35-35 with two minues to go. He scores with two minutes left on the clock. I get the ball back after a big return, and score right back with 1:41 left. 42-42. He gets the ball back and marches down the field on me and scores with about 25 seconds left. I'm extremely woried. I still have three timeouts left, and get another HUGE kick return to his 45 yard line and manage to move the ball to his 5 yard line in 1 play. Can't score on the first 3 plays, and on 4th and goal with 3 seconds left, I punch it in. Rather than go to OT, I go for two, and the win, an get stopped on the 1 yard line. Was a blast.

Game 2: This time against a different friend. I'm VT and he's Georgia Tech(and he actually is running the option) I go up to take a lead with 35 seconds to go and he has zero timeouts. He gets to about the 50 yard line with 10 seconds to go. He doesnt throw it.He runs another option playand runs 50 yards on my prevent D to take the lead and win the game.

Game 3: Another last second nailbiter where I get down to 4th and goal with under 10 seconds to go, and throw a pass that gets tipped by three guys and then caugt by my reciever to win it.