View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
Dempseylicious23
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Golden Free Agents in M13

Two guys that I always recommend trying to pick up are Daniel Harmon and Kenny Timm.

Daniel Harmon is in the Konnor Shepard draft class and is a 60 overall WR with 99 speed/accel/agi, good catching and route running skills (88 Spec catch O_O!), but brutally low awareness (10, another O_O! hah). He's short, but perfect for a slot receiver in my opinion, almost like a Wes Welker clone. He even wears 83 on my team! Also, forgot to mention, his return skill is 95 out of the box.

Kenny Timm is a 6'5" beast with high physicals (99 speed, Jumping), great catching skills and decent WR skills (also brutally low awareness at 20). He's in the Zach Richmond/Xavier Waters draft (2 years after Harmon's draft) and I'm pretty sure he isn't picked up by anyone in the draft and goes into the UDFA pool.

Honestly, pick these two guys up if you have the opportunity. They're low rated, but could hold down your receiving core for years to come.

That is of course, if you don't sim most of your games. The low awareness would be a serious dealbreaker.

Last edited by Dempseylicious23; 12-12-2012 at 10:26 AM.