View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #3280
ckunda4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I haven't made any updates since the 10th. Currently looking into the USER pass defense. I been getting a lot of complaints about guys getting shredded by the CPU and there not getting any picks.. If anything you can change the USER pass defense to 55-20-0 and see if that helps your coverage. That's probably where I drop it too if I feel like the CPU is still a threat throwing the ball..

Has there been a game update/patch recently? It's really strange to me that the CPU skill seems to have sky-rocketed as of late. Here's the slider set I've been using now with your suggested changes:

accuracy 9-85
pass block 5-45
catching 50-80

brk tackles 40-55
run block 0-55
fumbles 35-35

pass d reax 50-15
INTs 25-40
pass rush 0-75

rush d reax 35-85
block shedding 0-70
tackling 35-50

I've mixed the CPU sliders to fit my skill and to make it tough enough to where I really need to focus when playing or I'll be getting crushed. Like I said, I played the 2nd half of the last season with these and they were awesome. Now I'm 1-6, ranked 2nd to last in total O, 26th in D and waaayyy dead last in turnover margain (still can't get many INTs or fumbles....2 each so far).

As for my tendancies, I run a 3-4 and play probably 65-75% man-to-man. I usually am bringing 4-5 guys on early downs against 2 or fewer WR sets. When the CPU goes to 3/4 WR, I'll go into either nickel or sub package and occasionally play a Cover 2 variant or zone blitz to try and get some pressure on the QB, because sometimes he has FOREVER against a 3 or 4 man rush. I'll keep plugging away but the start of this year has been a nightmare...I fear I might get fired!