View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #3303
Dempseylicious23
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah work with the blue set until your able to work uh our way up to the black set. Yiu might wanna change the CPUs rush defense to the black set since it seems like you are pretty good with tbe run game.

It will take some getting use to if you haven't messed with the left before. Great win man.. Seems like you had a real tight game..
I'll definitely consider upping the CPU run D sliders. It'll help force me to learn how to use the left stick in the passing game.

It was a good game. I started out very hot, hitting a huge 43 yard 3rd down pass to Dez Bryant (his only catch of the day go figure) on my first series that set up another 22 yard pass to AJ Green, followed by some solid stretch run plays that eventually saw T. Rich get into the endzone.

Cam Newton's first pass on the subsequent series went right to Patrick Peterson who returned it promptly for a TD. At this point I was feeling pretty good up 14-0 in such a short time. However this sense of security was quickly erased by a steady diet of Cedric Benson runs and Cam Newton passes. They eventually got a TD out of Benson making it 14-7.

The next drive I set up for play action on 3rd and 2 after two runs, spot AJ Green open on a streak and lofted it into the bread basket for a big score. 21-7.

At this point, Green Bay tightened up on defense and kept pounding away with Benson. The rest of the game saw me only score 10 points in the remaining 3 quarters, probably because I got more conservative with the game plan and started to pound the rock with T. Rich. I did bust some good runs, but I also had a number of 3 and outs and turnovers, which allowed Green Bay to come back and threaten to make a game out of it.

I eventually managed to get the ball and had to convert a 3rd and 8 to ensure I could run the clock out and escape with a close victory.

I'm definitely going to play one or two more later today, will post the results to those as well.