Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA football 14 Wishlist

Things I like about the game

1.Roster Share

2.I guess the most accurate

3.Team Builder

Things I like to see Improve

1. gameplay is the weakest area the offensive line blocking is terrible I can understand some miss blocking assignments some time but when you have the guard pulling he always annoys the free defender also the offensive line annoys the defender when you are doing running back screens like at least have them make a effort Pass protection is just as worse when you up the difficulty the offensive line does not carry out the assignment they just push the defender and let them through YOU GUYS NEED MORE AGGRESSIVE AND ACCURATE PASS AND RUN PROTECTION FIX IT.Next is the cpu defense it like they know what i'm doing I can understand they can make a guess and decide to be more aggressive but they know what im doing when i see they bring both safties when i audible out of it they switch back or when im running the ball they would bring a couple defenders after i have be passing the ball well.Pass defense the cpu defensive back makes more plays then the receiver does like lets say the ball is underthrown the receiver just sits there and watch the ball instead of coming back and trying to make a play or at lease make a effort and make the defensive back not catch the ball either and THERE IS NO PASS INTERFERENCE IN THE GAME THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST COMMON PENALTIES IN EVERY FOOTBALL GAME.Gotta fix the option in next years game the offensive blocking is worthless the defense can't be to agressive in real life cause they will over pursuit the wrong guy bring that into the game because I get negative yards every time I try.And my last complaint about gameplay the super high vertical linbacker let me tell you this I have never in my life seen a middle or outside linebacker jump up and get a interception we are talking about a 240lb man leaping in the sky and picking off a pass I nave never seen it before cause it doesnt happen linebacker weigh more and are not as athletic as dbs so this so not happen it does not happen on Fridays, Saturdays and not on Sundays either

2.Road to Glory
this is my second favorite mode the only thing is that it gets boring after I finish high school I lose interest I think you should add some stuff like maybe like a combine where you can run the 40 yard dash and stuff before the senior season of after the high school season if your player was good enough you can play a allstar game like the army all american bowl or the under armour all american game have the choice to choose major and transfer and make practice mode fun like a real practice like if your player is a qb have him warm up with the other qbs then throw routes to the receivers then go pass skeleton 7on7 then last 11on11 team practice and gives on the option to skip which one we don't what to do and give us the option to watch flim on the upcoming opponent

3.Dynasty Mode
my favorite mode do whatever you gotta do but bring back the import and export draft class you are losing alot of faithful supporters by not having this if you dont bring it back I now you don't care but I will not purchase ncaa 14 period now you gotta upgrade the football gear bring in more nike cleats adidas and really upgrade under armour cleats I think you should with the uniform store but add cleats and gloves with the team logos also but back to dynasty bring in a spring game during the offseason so I can judge players better also larger rosters at least 75 man teams I would like to see more broadcast like abc or a couple more broadcast duos at least have the college gameday back bring back medical redshirt and bring back the discipline infractions also I don't know if you have any control over this but I would like to see a college all star game like the senior bowl or one of the many they have
EA SPORTS THE ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH THIS GAME CAN BE FIX JUST BE DEDICATED SHOW US YOU GUYS CARE READ OUR FORUMS AND YOU CAN FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS