Old 12-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #3370
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
Dez Bryant put two out of three on the ground and Mustafa Spain could not hold on to the ball for the life of him. Spain has 91/90 Catching/Catching in traffic, so he should hold onto maybe one of the three I throw to him in traffic. You are right about AJ Green though, he seems to be all right.

I didn't feel like I was forcing passes. I felt that I deserved two of those picks for sure. Definitely forced passes into double coverage. However, for a few of the other ones, I called plays into optimum coverages like a TE seam against a Sugar A-gap Zone bluff (both LB's lined up in the A gap but dropping into coverage). Kaeperknick's MAC is 85 and his THP is 92, so he should be generally pretty accurate in these situations, and even when directing the pass away from the LB's, they seemed to have it covered every time (to the tune of one of my INTs).

Also, another INT came from the MLB on a PA skinny post route from a strong slot package (Green in the slot) against a nickel look. The LB's bit on the play action, and as soon as Green cleared the coverage I threw a hard pass away from the Sam backer and he jumped 4 feet in the air to make the interception.

I forced a couple, but others were good passes into optimal looks. I'll keep it here for now because frankly, you're right, I was due for a loss.

Yeah sometimes the CPU does make some superman INTs but for the most part it usually the USERs fault on the pick. I always blame myself for most of the INTs I throw because I feel like it could have been prevented especially when I look at the replay and see other areas where I could have went with the ball. After a while you pretty much can tell by the coverage when there's a chance the pass can be picked off if you throw it...