Old 12-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #3373
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
KB that's really where I'm at right now.. My games play out great. I'm not winning all the time and most of my games have been tight. I went 12-4 on the season and my two games in the playoffs have went down to the wire.. Usually something starts to irritate me after a few games and I end up making some tweaks but there hasn't been anything that has been bothering me in the last 7 or 8 games I've played.. How close are you to do finishing up with your sets?
I think I'm pretty close. I have a "core" set for All-Madden (75 or less) that I think gives some variety of games, which I like, and is challenging. I want to get the defense to be more dynamic as the scores are high, but it could also be personnel. Maybe the Raiders are just going to evolve into an offensive team that needs to score to win. Not like we don't see those kinds of teams in the NFL.

I want to get a 295-or-less set going like I had in M12 (and if it's funky, all the better ), and then I'll probably be set and help guys who want to use mine as a base like you're doing with yours.