Old 12-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #3401
Sundropjunkie
Life is short Pray hard!

Sundropjunkie's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man you struggled bad with the run. What kind of run plays are you calling? You should be taking advantage of R.Rice's speed to the outside with some counters, stretch, and pitch plays. Follow your blocks and cut it back behind them or bounce it out. You have to read where the flow of the blocks are going. You shouldn't be struggling that bad running the ball on the green set. When you run inside you can't get the ball and crash directly into the line of scrimmag. You have to look to cut it back to an open lane. Start checking the replays of all your running plays and I guarantee you will see lanes where you could have cut it back to but you either got the handoff and crashed into the line where it was clogged up or you hit the wrong lane. Sometimes the Dline will blow the play up but half the time there's usually an open lane where you can get some positive yards. These are things you have to be patient with and work on. Just follow these tips and your running will pick up. If you continue to struggle I'll help you adjust the sliders some more..
I AGREE!!!! i'm going to play another and see if i can't get better results ray ricee does have speed! i was trying screens,tosses,switching the direction of the run.. maybe it was because it was late an i wasn't in the mood....as i just was playing FC3 and i was really UPSET!!!lol

Baltimore Ravens
Tennessee Volunteers,USC,Oregon
Atlanta Braves
Chicago Bulls

GT: Sundropjunkie
Advertisements - Register to remove