Old 12-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #7
OmahaKnights
Rookie

OmahaKnights's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looks Like All Teams will be present Next Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertFox
South Alabama was mistakenly left out of NCAA13. According to what I've read, the school is supposed to be getting "star" treatment for '14, including their stadium and custom stadium noises being included in the next title.
It wasn't a mistake, from what I saw. USA simply decided on moving up to FBS at a later time than the other three schools, and EA was too far along in development to put them in. Their fans got up in arms, and EA agreed to give them four-star treatment in '14 to make up for the perceived slight.

I'd rather they find a way to get everyone's fight song right myself, but it's not my game.

Quote:
I think that for the next generation console, the NCAA series should include all FBS and FCS schools, especially in light of the probable death of the Big East. I loathe the idea of the super-conferences, and including all college football schools would be ridiculously awesome.
I like this idea, and wouldn't mind if they threw in a couple of defunct conferences we could turn on to spread teams out a little more. There's so much they could do with the custom conference system, but as of right now, they haven't.