Old 12-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #1027
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniviking10
Yep, it's my hands' fault that Kwame Brown jumped over the back of Joakim Noah for a put back dunk. It's my hands fault that my pass to the baseline to Jimmy Butler is 3 feet behind him and over his head. It's my hands fault that Carmelo Anthony outrebounds Noah + Boozer combined. It's my hands' fault that I had a clear path to the rim on a breakaway and a defender catches up from behind and jumps over his back and clearly fouls him...only for it to be considered a block and no points for me(it is clearly a clear path foul). Yup...you're right son.

Step 1 to succeeding is being able to take criticism and using it to improve yourself. Your sliders are not good. It's my opinion, take it or leave it. I really don't care.
Your opinion would be in the minority, and my criticism of your comment is that your issues are largely your fault, that maybe you don't play this game all that well - you appear to just not be that good of a player, and you sound like you want an arcade experience, not simulation basketball. It's my opinion, take it or leave. I really don't care either...