View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 11:30 PM   #1029
enyc718
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 - ALL-STAR Sliders

Wow! (At the last few posts of this thread) Anyway, I started a Pistons Association using MK's sliders and Bedwards rosters.

Currently 1-2. I lost to the Rockets, beat the Lakers and lost to the Nuggets. Rockets beat me fair and square. I was able to play pretty decent defense against the Lakers, contesting every shot possible.

Against the Nuggets, they were up by 16 at one point. In the 3rd quarter I was able to come back and take the lead. In the fourth qtr is where it just went terribly wrong. I ended up shooting something like 6-23, bad passes. Nuggets ended up beating me by 13.

These sliders are very good. I did not feel cheated in any of my two losses. I'm seeing a bunch of cool never before seen animations.

I will say this though, I believe the key to playing good defense is to definetly getting a hand in the shooters face. Sliders have nothing to do with that aspect of the game.

As you can see from my first 3 games, even though a small sample, a variation of big leads (Nuggets on me), comebacks(me on the Nuggets), domination throughout the whole game (Rockets on me), cold shooting in the fourth qtr (me against the Nuggets) these sliders have made this game inconsistently good for me. I wouldn't want the results the same every game.

Thanks for your time and effort with these sliders.