Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenavm
hey man--just checking back in.

i'm using your blue set. everything seems solid. opposing RBs run all over me, though. average about 6-9 ypc depending on the back/team, with the exception of the vikings@rams game i just played(i use STL) and somehow i held adrian peterson to 21 carries for 37 yards (lmfao yeah right, anyone watch the game today?).. honestly i don't even want to screw with it because it makes the game a challenge and i have to adjust accordingly and i like that, but the stats are a little inflated. QBs can go for 75-80% completions regularly against me too. Granted, A LOT of those completions are check downs. NFL QBs somehow aren't that smart

I do a lot of adjustments pre-snap, so I guess the completion percentage may be my high risk/reward defensive style, a lot of committing to the run/pass or weak/strong side, a lot of DB shifts, etc. The 6-9 YPC though, is this only me? Maybe the Rams run D is just that bad in this game?

edit: btw man, just wanted to say you've made this game so much fun. was using another slider set that was fun, but stats were a little wacked out. moved to yours a couple weeks ago for a new CCM and i'm in love. i think M13 is a terrific game, can't really understand all the nitpick petty hate on it. it's the best madden since '05 on the PS2 for me. thanks for your work.
Yeah it's probably just because you are using the Rams. Once you start building your team up things will get better.. Keep me posted on your games..