Old 12-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #1151
Jdoug312
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Are you in my head? LOL.... I was actually going to start by futzing with the interception slider and the OPI/DPI ratio sliders first....
What can I say lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Maybe if they are good, I guess?

I have no problem with the DB mirroring the CPU's routes...unfortunately...

Then again, isn't "Read and React" (which involves no reading in this game...) about playing the ball? I.e. they won't play the ball if they don't have eyes on it?
You are correct, but Read and React also extends to the wrs, well at least the react part does. By now I'm sure you've heard the theory of the pass reaction slider being reversed, i.e. lower slider means quicker reactions, higher slider means delayed reactions. That only applies on cuts by the wr however. So with 0 pass reaction (and other low numbers) the dbs run the receivers' routes almost before they do, whereas higher numbers allow for a realistic amount of time to pass before the db can react to the cut. Too high, and it's unrealistic in the other way of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
FWIW, one of the few slider related questions that was coaxed out of Emmdot (EA rep) when he was visiting the boards was that the INT slider only affected the probability of the player catching the INT, nothing else.

Has this jibed with your testing Whiz or is there more to it?
It does a little more than that. It determines what the DBs make a play on. The higher the number, the more you'll see the DB swat or try to intercept the ball. The lower the number, the more complacent they become.

Last edited by Jdoug312; 12-17-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove