View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #3492
Dempseylicious23
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that's a tight race for the top spot.. Hopefully you close in on it.. The playoffs should be good one..
Took an ugly loss to the Giants.

(L) Chicago Bears 24 - 28 New York Giants (W)

Matt Forte gashed me for 170 or so yards on the ground. Sam Bradford made a few big plays with his arm to keep his team in it on key 3rd down situations. I turned the ball over 3 times (one pick and two fumbles). It was a snow game so no surprise to see a few fumbles. I forced a few but didn't recover them. Also, Marcus Richardson had a kick return TD called back on a holding penalty. Trent Richardson tried to keep pace with Forte, but only ran for 87 on 19 carries by the end of it all. I needed to abandon the running game early as I was losing for the better part of the game. Tough loss, ugly game from Chicago. Luckily the Packers also lost, keeping me on top 10-4 to their 9-5.

Played another soon after against Andrew Luck and the Lions again. Needed a win and got it in a big way.

(W) Chicago Bears 31 - 3 Detroit Lions (L)

Trent Richardson decided he still wanted to challenge Forte for the rushing title this season, putting up a lights out 243 yard, 3 TD performance. A big performance by the defense in forcing fumbles (and recovering two of them) caused this one to be a lopsided affair from the beginning.

Sitting at 11-4 with one game left on the season, I'm feeling good about heading in to the playoffs. I'll have to look in the morning to see who is going to end up in/out. I have a feeling Bradford and NYG may come back to haunt me in the NFC Championship (if I make it that far).