Old 12-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #1166
Jdoug312
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
I also dropped tackling to 45 and man what a difference! So much more realistic. Weight matters. Running backs fall forward, more gang tackling, less unreralistic NFL Blitz type tackles on every play.

Slider Wiz I would strongly reccommend at lowering your tackle slider. World of difference.

A couple other observations. The CPU defense plays a ton of zone defense with these. No idea why but they do... They just sit in Cover 2 all day...

Also, I played aganist Aaron Rodgers and he threw the ball out of bounds 8 times. Might need to raise that CPU QB accuracy. Thats ridicolous!
I'd agree with a reduction in tackling. After a few more games I went ahead and started another new ccm, and I am using the preseason to test a couple of ideas out. I did lower the tackling as well, but to 48 instead if 45. Still seeing the improved realism that you mentioned, but solo tackles still occur when they should imo. But with the lower tackling, I have a feeling that fumbles will also need to be lowered to keep pace. Not making the change yet, just something I'll watch.

Was Rodgers under a lot of pressure? If so, it's his awareness telling him to throw it away instead of taking the sack.