View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #1169
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I'd agree with a reduction in tackling. After a few more games I went ahead and started another new ccm, and I am using the preseason to test a couple of ideas out. I did lower the tackling as well, but to 48 instead if 45. Still seeing the improved realism that you mentioned, but solo tackles still occur when they should imo. But with the lower tackling, I have a feeling that fumbles will also need to be lowered to keep pace. Not making the change yet, just something I'll watch.

Was Rodgers under a lot of pressure? If so, it's his awareness telling him to throw it away instead of taking the sack.
My brudda from annudda mudda:

Hit the nail on the head AGAIN!!! QB AWR does affect what the QB does WHEN feeling the pass rush heat, singe his jock... Now mind you, because I set the PCI/RTK sliders so low, sometimes the QB will throw the ball away, even if the heat is not necessarily cooking his 'nads (ie. a d-lineman bull rushes, and is getting his way, the QB with AWR "sense" this early due to the PCI/RTK sliders being low, and will chuck the rock to the hottie sitting in the second row)... Just a necessary evil that I decided we can live with..

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.