Old 12-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #1200
Weewam
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Shaaaazzzzaaam!!!

Thanks for the feedback .... Really appreciate it...

Just wonderin' how the passing game was for both sides? I am a little concerned that the pass game may be too "loose", meaning too easy to get completions and not enough competitiveness from the pass defense.... Please advise when you get the chance.... Lates.

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
I don't have the actual stats from the two games I played in front of me, so this is based on the impressions and feelings I remember from the game. Before these sliders, I was playing on HUM QB at 7, and RGIII was being inconsistent with his accuracy, generally throwing around 55-63%. This was kind of frustrating because there were some easy throws he should have made, but it did keep his yardage down to a realistic high 100's low 200's. my last couple if games, I think he was over 300 for both, which isn't necessarily unrealistic, but it did feel much easier to complete passes. I remember at one point he hit 13 in a row and felt unstoppable. His td to pick ratio in those two games is something like 5-1. This could just be a reflection of an offensive scheme change from Shanahan's playbook to the balanced playbook, I don't know.

For the CPU, they were generally inconsistent, yet made plays. I faced Aaron Rodgers and Andy Dalton, I think. Both struggled in accuracy, which was eh because I've really only got one good corner in Josh Wilson. However, both of them made a couple of deep throws over my weaker corners and picked up huge yards, so they both ended up with relatively low completions, but 300+ yards. Td to pick ratio for them was something like 4 or 5 to 2.

I'll post my stats from my next game for better feedback.