Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmain
I hate this game.

Lost a game 30-61 after winning the game before 34-24. They had 45 points and Newton only had 45 yards passing. Handoff, break 2 tackles and follow the blocker the rest of the way while my defense is only like 2 steps behind them but since their is no catching people from behind in this game. That happened 2-3 times.

Then on offense they knew everything I was going to do? In route? Out route? Go route? Corner? They have a guy either in zone or playing man perfectly.

Finally get a guy open on a 4th down? Overthrown. Guy open on 1st down? Under thrown, picked off. Perfect pass on the fly? Dropped.
Haha! Come on man.. You just need a few adjustments to suit your skill level.

Obviously you are staring down your first option if you are claiming the CPU knows the play you are calling. I guarantee if you look at the replay you'll see other players that were open. You can't stay locked in on your first read all the time with my sliders. You have to go through your progressions or else you'll struggle.

Maybe you just had a bad game. You did win the first. Which set are you using man?
Advertisements - Register to remove