View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:06 AM   #3553
nmain
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! Come on man.. You just need a few adjustments to suit your skill level.

Obviously you are staring down your first option if you are claiming the CPU knows the play you are calling. I guarantee if you look at the replay you'll see other players that were open. You can't stay locked in on your first read all the time with my sliders. You have to go through your progressions or else you'll struggle.

Maybe you just had a bad game. You did win the first. Which set are you using man?
I usually look over my reads. I'm on the easiest one haha. The first game felt great. Probably was just the second game being that madden is random. Like one play I timed my blitz perfectly drilled Newton as he was trying to hand it off. Somehow he gets the ball to his HB and breaking one more tackle and is gone for 70 yards. I look at the replay and see that I drilled him wayyy before he handed it off. The ball was actually going the opposite way and all of sudden it teleports through my body and into the HB hands.

But yeah the first game your sliders worked perfectly. Went like 20-31 300 yards 2 td 0 int had 80-85 rushing yds. Can't remember the computer's but their stats were balance.

Last edited by nmain; 12-20-2012 at 12:08 AM.