Old 12-20-2012, 12:12 AM   #3554
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmain
I usualy look over my reads. I'm on the easiest one haha. The first game felt great. Probably was just the second game being madden is random. I like one play I timed my blitz perfectly drilled Newton as he was trying to hand it off. Somehow he gets the hand off and breaks one more tackle and is gone for 70 yards. I look at the replay and see that I drilled him wayyy before he handed it off. The ball was actually going the opposite way and all of sudden it teleports through my body and into the HB hands.

But yeah the first game your sliders worked perfectly. Went like 20-31 300 yards 2 td 0 int had 80-85 rushing yds. Can't remember the computer's but their stats were balance.
Yeah the first game usually doesn't give you a feel for how the sliders are working. Sliders take a game or two before they really settle in.. Play a few more games to get a bigger sample size. You probably want to lower some of the CPU sliders to the low end that's in parenthesis.. That might balance things out for you too..