Old 12-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #3563
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
When you were doing your draft did you notice if the oreditions for when the players are going is way off? because i noticed the cb i wanted 2'9 was taken early in the first the first round first pick was taken in 2nd round 30th pick a running back who was suppose to be in the 4th round went undrafted a 4th rounder i wanted was gone in the second and a late 7th rounder i wanted was gone in either the 5th or 6th

It's suppose to be like that. Haha! In real life there are always guys who were projected to go early or late and end up getting drafted way too high or end up falling in the draft.. The MLB I got was projected to go at the end of the 2nd round but I got him in the first round and he turned out to be an absolute BEAST. His overall is already an 85. I wasn't going to take a chance on him getting drafted earliar by someone else. So if there are players you've scouted and they look like they are going to be rated high you better draft them earliar then there projection if you have the chance..