View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:39 PM   #261
JaymeeAwesome
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: No More Brady - A Ryan Mallett Patriots Story (Madden 13)

Hall of Fame
Class of 2013
Inductees in BOLD

Hall of Fame Class of 2013
AwardPlayerPosTeam
Hall of Fame Class of 2013Ray LewisMLBBaltimore Ravens
Hall of Fame Class of 2013Tony GonzalezTEAtlanta Falcons
Hall of Fame Class of 2013London FletcherMLBWashington Redskins
Hall of Fame Class of 2013James HarrisonROLBPittsburgh Steelers
Hall of Fame Class of 2013Terrell OwensWRFree Agent

Hall of Fame Announcement - The day has come, and the Hall of Fame class of 2013 has been selected. This year, Ray Lewis and Tony Gonzalez will represent the players.

Better Luck Next Time - MLB London Fletcher is one of many players on a path to the Hall of Fame, but no jacket yet.

Glaring Omission - Despite his best efforts throughout his career, ROLB James Harrison will not be enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Every Vote Counts - Some wonder if WR Terrell Owens will ever receive enough votes to enter the Hall of Fame after failing to receive enough votes for the class of 2013.

Hall of Fame Day Tweets
@WingozEA - You kidding me? How'd London Fletcher get left out of the HOF?
@SCOllinsEA - I was on the fence about London Fletcher's Hall of Fame chances, but thought the voters were on board
@MattMillerEA - Was there a hanging chad? DOn't get why London Flertcher isn't in the Hall of Fame. #snub
@RoFloEA - I'm fine with James Harrison's snub, as long as he's in down the road -- disputable numbers but he belongs
@MattMillerEA - Someone explain to me how James Harrison didn't get into the Hall of Fame. His numbers hold up
@MikeHillEA - Usually the Hall of Fame committee gets it right. With Terrell Owens, this is not one of those times
@MattMillerEA - Immortality granted: HOF class of 2013 has been revealed. #Gonzalez
@MikeHillEA - Two players will be enshrined this year into the Hall of Fame, including Ray Lewis. So, who's missing?
@Donny_Moore - Gotta give a monster shoutout to Ray Lewis for making the #HOF #DaU

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove