View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #3622
PS3 resident wlh1361
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Man...This is GRADE A Sh*T Brody!!! don't know how you figured it out, or how long it took for you to do it (but I most certainly appreciate the effort). I mean, I was seriously about to stop playin because it was juz to easy. I was dropping 50 pts. a game on the 49ers, Steelers, and Ravens!!! on ALL-MADDEN (now that couldn't be further from reality if you play that sh*t inna Twilight Zone feel me). smh but I switched to your hardest AI Slider and just finished my 1st Suspense Thrilling Victory over the Texans 19-20. Now thats a F*cking Monday Night Football Game!!!. Anyways Thanks again!!!

PS. is there anyway I can make my DB's interception skills more realistic, I'm rolling with the NY Jets, so I play with Darrelle Revis, Richard Sherman (who I got via trade with Seattle), and Antonio Cromartie. I mean they shut down the passing lanes but I don't like how the most elite DB's in the league is only grabbing 2 picks a year, when some guys like Fitzpatrick and Tannehill is throwing right at them (they'll attempt to pick it, and drop it everytime) even user picks don't help. Either way thanks a ton!!!