Old 12-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #3634
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Thank you so much jarodd!! I'm glad I had the opportunity to try these sliders never had a more challenging game in my life used the black set exactly to the t with ur recommendations on the time and clock run off and everything..

Kansas City me- 31
Denver-23

Kc stats-
D. Martens- 25/34 362 yards, 2 td 3 int

G. Matthews- 28 Att 106 yards 2 td 3,7 avg

D. Bowe- 9 rec 135 yards
A. Green- 6 rec 135 yards 1 td

Denver stats

M. Ryan 13/22 216 yards 1 td
B Tate 21 Att 162 yards 1 td

Only thing I see maybe bumping up is human int maybe just to 20 or so at least it's impossible to come by a pick lol no one catches them.

Haha! No problem man. Creating challenging sliders is my specialty. Trust me there's no way I can enjoy the game if the CPUs isn't going to compete so I'm always working hard to get that challenge from them without limiting what the USER can do.

As far as the picks go you can raise the INTs to 20 but you have to lower the USER pass reaction to 55 to compensate. It's very important that you keep each of the 4 categories at 75 and under with the points. If you go one point over the 75 point limit the CPU plays like crap. I tried testing the USER pass defense at 55-20-0 but the CPUs passing didn't feel the same. The games was still competitive but there passing game wasn't a threat like it is with the 60-15-0 setup. I guess lowering the USER pass reaction to 55 kind made my coverage too good. The pass reaction slider is backwards so lowering it makes the coverage tight. I'm still getting about 1-2 picks per game with the INTs at 15 so I'm cool with it but if you wanna change it to 55-20-0 go ahead and see if it works for you.. Keep me posted on your games man..