View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #1245
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Finally broke my 5 game losing streak with the Bengals!

I'm now 10 games into my season! Once it's done I will provide all the stats from the season to give a better overview of what might need to be changed.

Still having a great time with these. EVERY game is a struggle which makes it feel sweet when you get the W!

kIngKoNg: Thanks bro..... This was my #1 priority when creating the sliders.... I wanted to MAKE CERTAIN that all of us collectively could have a base set that would GUARANTEE us UNCERTAINTY.... That is what makes playing a sports video game so fun, KNOWING that you can lose if you do not bring your A-Game, every game....

Dude, I have played games where I should have had my a_ _ (rhymes with grass) handed to me, but yet, I executed an intelligent game plan and came away with wins I had NO BUSINESS chalking up... And vice versa.... I have taken on teams with 2-9 records, and have had my a_ _ (rhymes with grass) handed to me.... Sooooo, you just don't know with these suckers.... You cannot get too cocky and you cannot get to bummed, ya just gotta play the game right and make the best decision possible....

Sheeeooot, many times when I get into my "zone", I swear that I can hear Coach Chuckie in my ear telling me how to scheme up the Defense or Offense....

Keep enjoying them.... Peace..

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove