View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #1246
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Just wanted to report that I have tried these on normal speed with just a couple tweeks to only the human sliders and I am really digging these even more now. The game on normal to me still feels very smooth and the tackling has gotten better imo. There are a lot less car wreck type tackles and more smooth looking wrap up tackles. To me that was the one thing about this set that stood out to me. The challenge is still there which is a must. I had some really amazing games last night. Just wanted to mention that these work beautifully for those who want to try the normal game speed. I am hooked Wiz, thanks!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... You got me "jonesing" for breaking out some lab work on "Normal Speed"....

I assumed, but never flushed it out, that if I did my job correctly, and TRULY built "BALANCED" sliders, that you peeps should be able to change the speed and possibly have to futz with CPU and/or HUM RUN REAC, PASS REAC, RUN BLK, and PASS RUSH sliders....

And while on the subject of "BALANCED" sliders, I recently received a PM from a Maddenite asking me why I did not have the same slider settings for both CPU and HUM, yet constantly play up the point that I seek "balance" in the lab....

I hope to tackle this sometime soon, because it is my opinion that many promising slider theories fall short because of the idea that IF the HUM and CPU do not have IDENTICAL slider settings, then you have given the CPU an "unfair" advantage, and in essence NO LONGER have balance in the game, and the CPU will be thumping you constantly game in and game out.... As you can readily see from the positive reviews on the XMAS Sliders, "BALANCE" in not necessarily born from having the exact same sliders for the HUM and CPU....

Slider Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken