View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #3719
cajolingknave
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajolingknave
jarrod, i am in an online league that has 32 users. this is my first full season...since i play with the black set offline, it really is alot easier to play against the users sometimes....this is suppose to be a sim style laegue but i see plays that the quarterback drops back alot and of course the corners cannot keep playing a tight defevse forever..so i feel this is unfair...i choose to continue the league and see how it goes....another problem is thast the game loses its connection at any given point...example yeaterday, i had first possession and drove the ball 80 yards with 2 seconds left in the 1st quarter...i was very excited and then i kicked off to the dolphins and lost the connection...we started a second game ..once again dolphins kicjkked off to me (seahawks), and i downed the ball in end zone...first play from the 20 i ran a halfback blast to the weakside and i saw a hole and connection pauses, it comes back 15 seconds later and i go thru the hole, after 5 yards after i hit the hole i knew i had an 80 td run ( for sure) connection dies out....so twice i prove myself to the dolphins who happen to have a good user and then we had to start a 3rd game...at this point i am exhausted from having played for hours on my offline league...now he tears me apart 27-6 he knows how i play ....anyways i enjoy offline more and the picture is alot clearer...and you dont lose connection thanks for your black set i still have to send you my tweaked black set so u can analyze them
jarrod, i moved the hmu pass def reac time to 50 and lowred int to 25 however i am still grtting between 3-4 sacks per game...........also i have a difficult time with the online league i am in....my defense gets killled on passes i usually ourn yardage the opponent and get more first downs and time of possession but they always beat me with the big plays...how do i double team a receiver ex. a tight end???